“Auld Lang Syne” will soon be heard everywhere you go. It’s getting close to that time of year again when we celebrate the successful end of one year and give a hopeful toast to the year to come. If you’re thinking of throwing a party this New Year’s Eve, there are many ways to make your party more memorable and much easier if you were to rent what you needed. Many people spend hundreds of dollars to go out on the town for the night and celebrate, but by renting and hosting your own party at home (or a venue of your choosing), you can make the night an even more special time, as you ring in the New Year with family and friends.
Here’s another bonus to hosting your own celebration: You won’t need to search for one of the rarest things on New Year’s Eve… a babysitter. You can make your party “family friendly” and rent a variety of things to keep the kids entertained. Depending on your climate, even inflatables could be rented.
Here are just some of the items you can rent to make your New Year’s Eve celebration that much better:
- Tents are a viable option no matter where you live. They can be used effectively all year around. Having your celebration outdoors can be accomplished in comfort with available patio and tent heaters.
- Tables and chairs are available to rent no matter what size event you are planning.
- Tableware, glassware, flatware and linens, all coordinated to match your décor will make your party look like it was catered by pros!
- Don’t forget the lights! Nothing sets the mood, whether indoors or out, like bright, festive lighting.
- Don’t forget the audio and video equipment you need to make your celebration sound as great as it looks.
- Want to create a real festive atmosphere? Consider a Bar for serving your favorite beverages. Popcorn, Soda and other concession machines are available too -- even Cotton Candy for the kids!
Here are a few additional tips to that will help make your New Year’s Party a huge success:
- If you are holding the party at your home, be sure to have plenty of parking for your guests.
- Consider having a guest room ready or some other space for sleeping (especially if there will be a pajama party for the kids).
- Have the phone number for your local cab company nearby to ensure your guests make it home safely, if needed.
- Remember, the party will be going on much later than your average gathering, so don’t have it begin too early. You don’t want your guests to run out of things to do or eat before the magic hour.
- Consider a theme, such as Hollywood Glamour, Roaring Twenties, or Rockin’ Fifties.
- Make your guests feel like they’re at Times Square by renting a video projector and huge projection screen. As the big ball drops at midnight, it will be the next best thing to being there!
- For kids and adults alike, a Karaoke machine will keep everyone lively and singing all night long.
- Planning a company party? Give us a call and we can help with all of your rental needs.
By renting for your New Year’s Eve party, you’ll be able to have a safe and memorable start to the upcoming New Year. Who knows, you may just be starting a New Year’s tradition of your own.